Spay for CD

Is anybody had experimnent some liquid to be spray on CD, to help having a better readings of CD ?
What are your appreciations about them ? 
What do you think the product make, to have a better audition experience ?
Thank you ?
audiosens
@hifiman5 -  I used to use Rain-X, to repair unplayable/buggered up DVDs, when rented from the video store.   Usually worked great!
rodman99999
It wasn’t meant to! BUT- given that everything in the universe(including photons), either consists of or has(depending on your favorite theory), an electromagnetic field, none should be able to unequivocally state, that magnetism would/could not affect the typical CDP’s operation, in some audible way. No one has all the answers!

>>>>Well, actually not everything in the universe has an electromagnetic field. Such as acoustic waves. But more to the point, magnetism doesn’t. Magnetism is measured in Gauss. I.e., magnetic flux density. Electromagnetic fields and waves are measured in something else. Volts/m or Power, EIRP, or whatever. One can build a convincing theory for either thing - that magnetizing the CD can’t possibly work or that it could work. This is one of those situations where the ears decide. You are the decider.
Acoustic waves are variations in AIR pressure from place to place and over time(pressurization/rarification/frequency). The air is made of atoms/molecules/matter. Where(exactly) did I say(or even hint) that magnetism and electromagnetic fields are the same thing? My premise is that magnetism may have an effect, on anything with an electromagnetic field. fyi: Most EMF meters measure the electromagnetic radiation flux density (DC fields) or the change in an electromagnetic field over time (AC fields), I repeat, "No one should be able to unequivocally state, that magnetism would/could not affect the typical CDP’s operation, in some audible way. No one has all the answers!" Actually, I should have added: or the operation of any component, in an audio chain.
Hey, I was just going by what you said, which was:

“BUT- given that everything in the universe(including photons), either consists of or has(depending on your favorite theory), an electromagnetic field....”
Should I ever have the slightest thought, of even beginning to speculate, concerning the merest possibility of agreeing with you, in the future: I’ll try to be more concise.  Reminds me of an old saying: "I know you think you heard what I said, but- what you understood, wasn't what I meant."    Happy listening!
More to discover