Spay for CD

Is anybody had experimnent some liquid to be spray on CD, to help having a better readings of CD ?
What are your appreciations about them ? 
What do you think the product make, to have a better audition experience ?
Thank you ?
audiosens
audiosens
there are several products that will clean and shine your CDs. The price will vary, opinions will vary as well. Trial-and-error testing for best outcome.As above, Optrix CD Cleaner, is very good and priced lower than other competitors.Happy Listening!
There was a CD treatment shootout quite some time ago. Lotions Eleven by the illustrious Clark Johnsen in Positive Feedback. It might have been updated to Lotions Twelve. Kind of been a while. 😳 I’ve had a lot of em over the years, Liquid Resolution was Top Dog, and would you believe I stumbled on my stash of Liquid Res just last week? Oh, my! I didn’t get off on Essence of Music. Optrix is OK. Jena Labs is very good.

The best product I have seen for CDs is the  AudioDesk CD Sound Improver. It trims and balances the CD so it has less jitter and is easier to read. We did tests ripping a CD and then ripping it again after using the AudioDesk. The CDs we tried all ripped around 10% quicker after the AudioDesk. Which means that there were less errors that had to be re-read. 

Good to see you - lostbearsit is a cool concept and even cooler product (AudioDesk CD Sound Improver). I buy CD/SACDs from a gentleman whom uses this device.I have never read a bad report, I believe it exhibits a positive effect.Happy Listening!
More to discover