Spatial Audio X3 Open Baffle Loudspeakers

https://youtu.be/R9VeZOdatao

What at do you think?
sumoking
I am truly intrigued by the new X Series. Currently own the M4 Turbo S plus a Rythmic/GR sub, and really enjoy them. Connected to an Auralic Altair streamer/pre-amp, Rouge Atlas Magnum amp, Denafrips ARESII DAC.

As I consider upgrading to the X5, I seek opinions whether these would be too high in quality compare to the rest of my equipment and worth the cost?

@cordobaman
I've owned the M3 Turbo S for about a year. It is a truly an amazing speaker and represents one of the greatest values in hifi today. I was just about to order the X5 when I happened on a deal on another (dual concentric) speaker pair that I couldn't refuse.
I feel your associated gear would be well up to the level of the X5 since you'll only need to drive the AMT and 12" mid with your Rogue amp. Depending on your room size, you may not even need your subwoofer since you'll have 2 12" open baffle subs.

If you can't tell, I'm still really excited about the X series even through I didn't choose them this time around, and have hopes for obtaining a pair in the future.
Since cost and value appear to be of concern, one thing to consider is actual depreciation on any new gear...if you're one to swap regularly. You're probably aware that your M4s will be worth half of what you paid regardless of age. And the X5 will take the same hit as soon as they come out of the packaging. They don't hold value like McIntosh or Accuphase, but not much else does.
Clayton makes a very well thought out speaker ,the only weakness,as in most speakers is the Quality $$ of the Xover components myself doing upgrades for over 20 years .built to a price point 
Spatial audio use decent quality like clarity,Any solen is junk imo, and resistors Path Audio are the best without question,Jantzen inductors are very good for minimal money ,bobbin types stink. Capacitors is where you can spend $$ , in a open baffle a seperate small box for the Xover is ideal 
the new VH Audio ODam caps are excellent 
for coupling caps and not that big , for Bass you can use a Clarity Csa cap which is plenty good and reasonable.
$500 in parts is not much at all and will give you at least a 10% increase in performance across the board. This is the heart of all speakers .i would like to mention Ihave seen a $80 k well known 
company use parts that  I would not use in a $3k speaker,some companies have no pride just $$ and cents,or No sence.p.s Clayton will upgrade your speaker if new you just speak with him pay the difference for parts and maybe external Xover box.