Spade connection size for McIntosh MC2155 Amp

I recently was given a McIntosh MC2155 as a family hand me down. I would like to incorporate this into a 2nd system. I'll be pairing it with a set of XR16. I would like to order some new cables but am not sure what size spades are needed for the amp side connections. Any recommendations on decent cable brands that accommodate the vintage sized spade connections?
btardugn
I think it all depends on the quality of the barrier strip. Some of my gear has them and I wouldn't trade them for anything. If, like Roxy54 says, you don't have good ones, it may be a good idea to replace them. I don't see why you would have to sacrifice the extra taps either. All of my tube amps have regular binding posts for all the taps.
Analysis Plus will terminate your cable selection with barrier spade.

The spade is 0.32" wide, 0.04" thick and 0.68" long.

Opening will fit up to 0.19" screw of binding post.
Zd542,
You are correct, and I should have made that more clear. If you choose, and assuming that there is enough space on the back panel, you can still have taps for all three impedances. For my amp, it would be tight, but I could have had 2.
I have a little wooden block made by Cardas with six inch leaders with small spades on one side and 4 multiple way binding posts on the block for exactly this use. I believe it ran about $100 or so a few years ago. I use it with an old MC2105 in the garage system.

Pepe