Space-Teech Super Rectifier: Do I need it?

Just received a USB converter from Al at Space-Tech along with a superior recifier tube and am absolutley delighted with the sound from my older Space-Tech DAC, which he upgraded last year. Problem is, he says I should get a "super Rectifer" which he assures me will take my system to a new level. Now I think I'm a great guy and I deserve the very best, but $850.00 seems a lot to spend on myself when I can't imagine better sound. Opinions any one?
jgb1166

Showing 1 response by jgb1166

Lloyd,
Thanks for your response. The "Super Rectifier" replaces the standard tube with two larger ones, plus some electronic wizardry and a connecting plug. I trust
Al implicitly, but his products cater to the high end of the market and I guess my question addresses more the audible limits of sonic reproduction than the function of the unit - Al says it makes a grest difference wherever you use a recifier tube.. In the end, I have to go for it: You're not there untill you have a "Super Rectifier" in your system. I'll post once I've saved up enough (Or trimmed my alimony payments).