Source for volume control knob

I want to replace the cheapo black bakelite "pointer" type volume control knob with a metal one, either stainless, aluminium or black anodized. Anyone know an inexpensive source? FIts on a 1/4" shaft, or nearest metric equivalent, and secures with a set screw.
Good ol Rat Shack. Sorry I don't have the part #s. They have several different sizes and install as you describe with one or two set screws depending on size.
Now why didn't I think of that! Thanks.
Try Newark electronics - they've got a huge variety.