Soundsmith Optimized Contour Contact Line Stylus for Rebuild

I am having a cartridge, a Lyra Clavis DC "rebuilt" by Soundsmith.  I am considering a Soundsmith Optimized Line Contour Contact Line stylus on a ruby cantilever.  I'm asking for opinions of those who have used this stylus, the pro's and con's of the rebuild and whether it changed to sonic balance of the cartridge.  I guess I'm asking opinions on the success of the upgrade and whether the rebuild met or exceeded expectations.  I haven't made the final commitment, but the cartridge is in the hands of Soundsmith now.
bpoletti
I appreciate all the comments.  I received the information I was hoping for.  Thank you. 

I have heard from Soundsmith.  The stylus is worn, but the suspension is OK.  The stylus is OK.  Not the "low rider" as I feared.  So I had some choices

I have decided to go forward with the OCL stylus on the ruby cantilever.  It may require a tight set-up, but that is the case for pretty much any high quality cartridge.  I'm trying to extract as much detail as possible.  Soundstage and image rank very high in my listening preferences along with a good tonal balance.  Let's see how this combo works.  (Apologies, Jon and Alan.  I had to try.)
here is a nice video from Stereophile Mag published 5 days ago, Art Dudles visits Peter Lederman (SoundSmith) in Peekskill, NY.

I was surpriced that Peter even operates cutting lathe. Also i’ve never heard before that SoundSmith also repair vintage audio equipment, not only cartridges. Not surpriced that some nice girls doing work under microscopes with his cartridges. Nice factory tour. Must see.
chakster
Also i’ve never heard before that SoundSmith also repair vintage audio equipment, not only cartridges ...
Soundsmith offers first-class equipment repair. They did an expert job on my Tandberg TD-20a after other techs looked at it but threw up their arms in despair. Soundsmith also offers excellent service on vintage Nakamichi decks.
@cleeds Nice, maybe he could repair Victor TT-101 ? Who knows. 

In the video he said they can repair vintage electronics if nobody serviced them before, must be in original condition. 
chakster
Nice, maybe he could repair Victor TT-101 ? Who knows.

In the video he said they can repair vintage electronics if nobody serviced them before, must be in original condition
That is correct - he won't accept for repair anything not in original condition, or that has been mangled by improper service in the past. However, if the equipment has been properly serviced previously, he'll accept that. In the case of my Tandberg - which I've had since I bought it new back around 1980 - it had actually been serviced several times over the years. But it's more difficult than ever to find competent tape deck techs today, and that's how I ended up at Soundsmith. They've done outstanding work for me.