Soundsmith having Issues because of COVID

Don't know if there's any way to help but he posted this on AudioAsylum:

I WISH I have the luxury of time, but with this virus and its effect on my many employees and my business surviving this, I unfortunately do not. I look forward as I have done for 50 years to help all my customers, no matter what level of cartridge they have bought - many times not even my designs. But time right now is the final frontier for me and my company. Sales are at ZERO and overhead/payroll continues as everyone is sheltered at home. We are in the epicenter. I sent everyone home 8 weeks ago.  

dhcod
Hi Glubson, I looked at his site (before posting) and again just now to see if I missed purchasing information and only saw associated dealers in all (most) states and countries. Perhaps direct purchase is still possible. Thank's for the information. His' is a business to support and keep alive!
Soundsmith is not alone in this.  I think that if boutique audio is going to survive this pandemic they are going to have to re think the way they market and distribute their products.  Who knows how many of these brick and mortar dealers will even re-open after this is finally over. 
The fact that 20 companies wrote to the organizer of Axpona strongly
suggesting he cancel any 2020 plans should tell you how the industry
as a whole is doing. 
isochronism,

I clicked on a random cartridge (Irox Ultimate) just to check.

Once the page opens, scroll down below yellow highlighted area. You will see "location/shipping method" which, I guess, you should choose. Immediately under it is an orange button "add to cart". It should take you to PayPal, if I got it right.

I agree, it is a business worth supporting and I am glad I bought their cartridge. No regrets whatsoever.

https://www.sound-smith.com/cartridges/special-order/irox-ultimate