hello, any one know of the soundcraftsmen pc-1 power coupler
Bbc37995 ca23 4f83 a00a 86b4908af1f3Ag insider logo xs@2xompa50
I believe it's similar to a Carver Z Coupler where it converts speaker level outputs to RCA line level outputs for receivers that don't have pre-outs so you can drive an external amp