Sound room lighting

I am looking to add some more lighting over my system. Thinking about a couple of recessed cans to kind of spotlight the speakers and the equipment rack. I will be adding a turntable so having one over the rack will be a benefit for lighting. I’m sorry, but I am just not into anything like LED rope lights, or anything unusual like that with different colors. I’m looking to see if I should do straight down lights, Or bring them back further into the room and use eyeballs to shine on the equipment on an angle. If anyone has a photo they would like to share of what they did in their room, I would appreciate the ideas. Thank you in advance
128x128jmphotography
Probably just my imagination, but the conversation seems to be taking a disturbing turn away from the idea of the best possible lighting being the red lava lamp....
Mike

I like the effect in your picture with the lights dim. Can you share a link to what lamps you have behind the speakers?

thx
It's hard totell what's going on in the corners because the photo is very small, but that looks pleasant. For myself though, I never use overhead lighting of any kind when I'm listening. I find it harsh and distracting.
Nice room.