Sound Artist SC8b

Has anyone heard these?  Or, what is your take on them / chi-fi?

I’m wondering if they are just pretty and have cheap drivers / criossovers.

I need some inexpensive speakers to get me by for awhile as I have come on hard times, and, I have no speakers right now 🙁.

I like the design theory of the Sc8b and they look pretty but am I better off buying something trusted?  $500 or less...  I’d take refinement and smooth over loud and bright!  I do listen to electronic music though so they have to not fall apart sonically at medium levels with regards to bass.

Thanks ahead of time for any and all responses.

disclaimer:    If the Almighty K responds, please ignore as to not derail the thread.  Thanks Again!!
128x128b_limo
@roxy54  I know, right?  And then you pull a driver out and see that they’re put together with styrofoam peanuts, bubble gum and shoe strings, lol.

I didn’t know how long it was going to take for Fritz to finish up the Carbon 6’s and I didn’t want to be rude so I started looking at something for the interim.

Fritz just called and said he’s send the Carbon 6’s sometime soon so problem solved 😁

Maybe someday I’ll snag some chi fi speakers just for fun to see how they sound.
@b_limo , i have had a pair of these for a few months and they are very unique and fantastic sounding speakers. I really didn’t need anything and bought these out of sheer curiosity.They will do you good for electronic music. Throw some Shingo Nakamura Anjunabeats, BT or Tiesto on it and you’re good to go man. And no, all the clowns calling it a knock-off of some crappy speaker made in England are completely wrong. It sounds nothing like that crappy speaker from England and sounds wayy better (to my ears) actually.

From a country with 1.4 billion people and a significant number of audiophiles, i guess good home grown things like these can happen from time to time.

amazon has it these days...I had to get mine straight for Chinahifi.

https://www.amazon.com/SoundArtist-SC8B-Coaxial-Bookshelf-Loudspeakers/dp/B083Z7W7P2/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=soundartist+sc8b&qid=1600376307&sr=8-1

or
https://www.china-hifi-audio.com/en/soundartist-amplifier-speaker-c-78/soundartist-sc8b-8-inch-coaxial-speaker-hifi-bookshelf-loudspeakers-pair-p-2281?zenid=76695a7cdb2d1fa986d0b99a883df04f

While you’re there, check out some of the class A amps they’ve got, Try asking a low aptitude, lazy clown from England to make something like that. He absolutely can’t. He doesn’t have the aptitude for that. He needs a high aptitude Chinese guy to design and build it for him. And then the lazy low aptitude clown from England will just mark it up 2000%, change the name and sell it to the Euro/American patriots at "patriot pricing" lol.
I’m expecting mine to arrive three weeks. Very excited to hear these wonderfully designed horn-loaded bookshelves.