Sony UHP-1 experience?

Sony has a new Universal Player out and it's getting good reviews.  I have a lot of SACDs and also Blu Ray Audio and some DVD A as well, and I always want to make sure that there are players at reasonable prices.  The Sony also plays High Res pcm and DSD .  On the Video side it doesn't do 4 K and some reviewers think this is fatal flaw but My concern is audio.  The player goes for $350.00 at Best Buy.  Has anyone here heard it?  It seems like it might be a great replacement for the Oppo 105, now discontinued 
mahler123
I have tested the uhp-h1 for two,weeks on marantz pm8004 and totem hawks, and i confirm this is not a high quality audio product.  Compared to my yamaha bd-s677, the sony compresses the sound on both cds and sacds to a level i thought was impossible in 2017.  
The video is ok, but the OS is not only slow and buggy, it is retard. 
Stay away from this unit.  This a sony scam.

Sorry to hear that, Chris.
However, if I were to buy the unit, I would be using the digital outputs, essentially just using the Sony as a transport.  Can you give us a review based on the digital outputs?  After all, the unit goes for around $300, so I wouldn't expect it to have much of an internal DAC, with Sony probably figuring that most people would be using digital outs
I can’t test it as a transport, because my msb dac is so outdated and underperforming next to my yamaha bluray. I am sure the sony would make potentially a fine transport though as the spdif pcm output goes beyond 96khz.  However, it does lock up from time to time, and you have to have a screen on to play cds as the disc application does not start on its own.