Sony SACD 333ES break in period

I replaced my 777 ES with the 5 disc changer 333 ES. I must admit, other than the beautiful build on the 777ES, there is little difference in sound quality between the two. However, I have read a lot of threads regarding the 333ES and its long break in period. I do not see any of this documented on manuals or Sony sites. Can someone please elaborate on this so called break in period.

Thanks,

JT
jorget
Just bought one a week ago and it sounded good out of the box. Ran it continually for 24 hours and it sounded even better and now after about 60 hours I have not noticed much change. Overall I am very happy with unit would recommend that if anyone is interested they better act fast as they are out of production and are going fast. Paid under $600 and it is an absolute steal.
I had to get about 125 hours in on both redbook and sacd before I felt things smoothed out somewhat. You will not find much documented by manufacturers on break-in unless its amplifiers, so unless you are dealing with a 30 day return policy give it some time.
It took me about 10 hours of playing to make regular CD's sound better than the player I was replacing. I have just returned this player back to SONY because it always replays the first disk twice when in "all disks" mode. They said there is no fix to this problem. I am awaiting a replacement model.