Sonus Faber speakers

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Has anyone owned the Sonetto v and the Olympica iii and can offer their opinion on 
weather the latter is a worthwhile upgrade ? 
sheridan50

sheridan50 OP
Maybe I should consider a different direction loudspeaker wise ? The Forte 4’s ? Similar footprint size wise higher efficiency more dynamic as my musical tastes are all over the place.
Stick with the SF’s, better speaker all round Klipsch are too much of a "loud" speaker, SF far more musical.

Cheers George
The Sonetto's are a great speaker.  I had a McIntosh MC 302 driving them and they sounded very good.

I expect the Olympica IIIs to be good speakers but I'm not sure if there's going to be a significant improvement over the Sonettos. 

The Sonettos were introduced after the Olympica's were replaced with the 'nova'.  I would consider the Olympica Nova IIIs to be a significant upgrade.

Good luck in your pursuit of audio happiness!
Mrklas there isn't much difference between the Olympica and Olympica Nova sonically.  There is a good video on YouTube that compares both.  
@samzx12 are you sharing your experience of listening to them or sharing what you learned from you tube?

As I am simply sharing my experience in listening and an understanding of Sonus faber's updating the Olympica.

When taking a step back at Sonus's product line it seems as if they designed and introduced the Sonetto and revised the Olympica line to further build out the product offering. 
@mrklasYes I am sharing my experience listening to both models and in addition there is a video on YouTube that a dealer explains the difference in the Olympica 3 and Olympica Nova 3.  Very good video.