sonus faber or b w?

sonus faber extrima or b&w 802N?
(what about montana eps?)
saki15c70
Absoloutly nooooo contest. The Extrema's will walk all over the B&W's in EVERY way. Just beware, your going to need a lot of power...at least 250 watts per side to wake them up. Those speakers are incredible!!!
MONTAN EPS BY FAR THE BETTER SPEAKER OF THE YWO LISTED ABOVE. 802s MORE OPEN & RELALISTIC THAN SONUS WHICH ARE COMPRESSED & NOT REALISTIC. I ADMIT THAT AS AROOKIE I.E. ABOUT 5 YEARS IN HOBBY I AT FIRST WAS CRAZY ABOUT MY SONUS FABERS, BUT AS MY LISTENING IMPROVED I REALIZED THAT SWEET SOUND WAS ONLY @ EXACT LISTENING POSITION AND THAT REAL LIVE MUSIC DID NOT SOUND LIKE THAT. MONTANA SOUNDED EFFORTLESS IN MY LARGE ROOM.
I have tried B&W Matrix 802 and SF Extrema with 150watts Jeff Rowland amp. Both sound great with huge soundstage, open mid range and no harshness at all. But musical instruments are more "REAL", "LIVE", and "Textured" on Extrema than Matrix 802. I personally own Matrix 802 and also listed N802 and Extrema as last two choices to upgrade my Matrix 802. My final decision is Extrema. By the way, be sure to have good power-amp ready to drive Extrema or you'll not hear any good thing from them.
Question about SF and power needs: Do you find the power needs to be necessary for all SF speakers? If they need that much power, do they sound the same at all volume levels...low levels?

thanks

SOH