Sonus Faber Olympica 3 or Olympica Nova 2 ?

Hi music lovers and audiofiles, I am trying to upgrade my speakers from Sonus Faber Grand Piano to Olympica 3 or Olympica Nova 2. Because of the situation with Covit-19 I can’t audition them in stores right now. The dealer in Massachusetts who used to sell them just dropped Sonus Faber. It is very hard for me to find a place where I can go and listen to both at the same time. Olympica 3 is discontinued and some dealers don’t have them any more. The other reason I try to compare those two speakers is the price. You can get each for $7500 if you are lucky. Please help me to solve the dilemma I have right now. I don’t want to make a mistake and buy wrong ones. My new towers are going to be my last ones, I am getting older and sooner than later I will start to lose hearing.
Thanks, janosik

janosik
Thanks mgrif104 for your response. My room size is small 13x12.The speakers will have to be rather closer to the corners.
My music preference  is classical, jazz and vocals.  I called a couple 
of dealers and they admitted that O. Nova2 is very close with music performance to OIII. It is supposed to be more dynamic with close base. That is why I would prefer to get opinion from people like us.
I don’t trust sometimes reviewers and dealers. They are mostly after profit.

Best,
Everyone brings their own biases to these discussions- me included. The OP didn’t ask for recommendations on other brands. Nevertheless, I’m sure they’d be well received if offered genuinely.  
On the other hand, recommendations are frequently offered by forum participants looking for validation of their own decisions and biases. Fine. But, it’s rude when they’re volunteered while also being so dismissive to what the OP is already strongly considering- and is a brand she/he already owns. It also does nothing to further the sense of community of the forum, or our collective knowledge. 
Lastly, in this case, it would be an opinion that seems to fly in the face of SF’s very large and loyal customer base. 
Mgrif 

In your small room, the O 3's are almost certainly too much energy as there's just no way to get them out of the corner and side walls without them being in your lap.  I imagine the bass will be very boomy in your room.  An audio system design starts with the room and then to choose speakers to integrate well into that room.

I listened to a few SF speakers at two dealers in 2018.  For a short time, I had the Olympica 1 in my listening room and it had wonderful clarity and detail in the upper 5-6 octaves.  I was very impressed.  At the dealer, these easily outperformed the B&W and Dynaudio at the same size and price points with their spatial presentation.  As expected, the bottom two octaves were all but gone but I was a bit surprised the lower mids were somewhat lacking natural presence.  And my system is very much designed around getting the middle 6 or so octaves to be magic.  Perhaps the O II would fill in that lower frequency coverage without overpowering your room with bass energy.

Ultimately I bought the Amati Futura.  These speakers are insanely picky about amplifiers just to drive the woofers to their performance capability.  That was absolutely not the case with the O 1's.  And I imagine the O 2's will not be so demanding either.  But the 3's might be a similar amp issue as the Amati.  I would research the O 2....or the O1 with a nice subwoofer which is what a lot of Guarneri owners do and write in these forums about having great results.

And a final word on the amplifier here.  Don't spend your money on these speakers if you are just going to throw a cheap amp in the mix.  Expect to pay $3-5k on the used market for a solid state amp with serious current drive.  It is not about specified power ratings.....it is about current drive capability.