Sonus Faber , Gryphon or Focal Utopia !!!

Hello everybody !
A bit of a stalemate choosing shelf speakers. There are very bad, but a separate room square shape (16 square meters). It was previously Dynaudio Confidence C2 and Sonus Faber Elipsa . Play was not easy ! Severe hum ! Therefore, today I have three options. After listening to each of them, I realized how much they are different. Already have available: Moon Evolution 600i and Audio Research CD8. Speaker cables want something from Siltech. In the future, I plan to buy a turntable. The sound like transparency, cleanliness, wide and deep stage and tight, quick (though not very deep, but the most important quality) bass !!!

So here are three options:
1 . Sonus Faber Guarneri.
2. Gryphon Mojo.
3. Focal Diablo Utopia 3.

My favorite musical genres:
Music of the baroque. Violin music !!!!!
Piano music !
Symphonic music
Light rock (Mark Knopfler , Dire Straits)
Eric Clapton
Rock a little heavier (Metallica, AC DC, Radiohead, Stereophonics)
Jazz guitar (Stevie Ray Vaughan and Chris Jones, Bibi King)
And a little bit :) : Ethnic music ,  Dead can dance, Norah Jones, Lana Del Rey, YELLOW and so on.

I will be glad to any your advice and recommendations on the choice!
With Respect
Alexander
128x128alex1973

Showing 7 responses by alex1973

Thanks for your reply ! Could you further explain why you choose Sonus Faber? I was just a few days it will go to listen to them.
Thank you !
What can you say about the sound of the Gryphon Mojo compared with Sonus Faber? And Sonus Faber plays the bass?
Thank you for the answer !
Recently I had the opportunity to listen to Sonus Faber and Gryphon . As a result, the choice became obvious to me. Gryphon Mojo is a bit of a different league. Gryphon is now full sound ! Sonus Faber is a very good speaker, but loses Gryphon .
Gryphon has a dark sound. While Sonus Faber lighter. But because of its size and configuration of drivers, Gryphon is much more versatile and intense. It has a long aftertaste, like expensive French wine great endurance;)
Jafant hello!
Advise please power cables for Moon 600i .
I bought a Gryphon. This is a very high-end speakers. I do not for a long time listening to music with pleasure;) Beautiful soft flow of music without the slightest violations of the tonal balance. High frequency is very clear without harshness like Focal Diablo . Internal speaker size is more suitable for outdoor speaker system. Therefore, all the musical images full and deep. Bass a little unique and a little bland. Focal Do it like a jackhammer;)
Sir, I'm not claiming to be absolute. This is just my opinion. I have a lot of experience of different systems and listening so I can compare. And perhaps it would be someone someday useful!