sonus faber electa amator iii or magico A1 or any other suggestion

Hi,

I'm a bit confused and undecided about which book shelf speakers to choose. Till now I've heard magico A1 live and Proack k1 live, both of them were fantastic, but i think majico A1, in my opinion, sounds better. Unfortunately, i can not listen to the sonus faber elcata amator III it in my country, i can order them, but can't hear them live. I've heard them on video in youtube and i have to say that they seem to be very interesting. Can anyone please advice me, what is the better choice between those two loudspeakers or suggest on any other bookshelf speaker at the price of approximately 10.000$.

Thanks a lot. 

If its important for the decision, I'm planning to buy a vac phi 170 iQ monoblocks. Thanks again.
128x128haimr
i would concur that sonus faber speakers are definitely voiced to be smoother darker than magicos

tweeter construction is another matter, no particular correlation to voicing/tuning by the maker...
I have heard the A3 on VAC gear, it was as smooth and dark as any sonus faber I have ever heard (not my cup of tea).
@mheinze The term ’brightness’ refers to how ’lit up’ the sound is...which has to do with the material of the tweeter. The speaker balance is dictated by said material...ok your turn!
If you cannot hear the additional ’brightness’ of a hot beryllium tweeter that would explain a lot! There are a lot of folks who cannot...luckily for them.

@daveyf 
I don’t think so. If the speakers are voiced dark how can they "lit up' anything?
Regardless, you must be lucky as well—hearing materials, but not a 10 dB boost in the highs. 
@henry201  Who says the Magico's are voiced dark?? Do you know something we do not?? I don't think so...;0)