sonus faber electa amator iii or magico A1 or any other suggestion

Hi,

I'm a bit confused and undecided about which book shelf speakers to choose. Till now I've heard magico A1 live and Proack k1 live, both of them were fantastic, but i think majico A1, in my opinion, sounds better. Unfortunately, i can not listen to the sonus faber elcata amator III it in my country, i can order them, but can't hear them live. I've heard them on video in youtube and i have to say that they seem to be very interesting. Can anyone please advice me, what is the better choice between those two loudspeakers or suggest on any other bookshelf speaker at the price of approximately 10.000$.

Thanks a lot. 

If its important for the decision, I'm planning to buy a vac phi 170 iQ monoblocks. Thanks again.
128x128haimr
The Sonus Fabers aren't as bright as the Magicos.  Lovely speaker but when driven by a warmer tube amp like that VAC, I worry that it may drift warm to dark.  If that is your preferred sound, cool.  If not, be aware it is a risk.  

The Jadis mentioned are KT120 and tend to be more neutral like ARC.  VAC is a warmer brand.  That is my only caution
The point that the SF's aren't as bright as the Magico's is spot on IMO. The Magico's can sound bright if mixed with the wrong ancillary gear.
But to be clear, I very much enjoy the sound of Magico's...and I think their line is quite fine. Having said that, i don't think the lower models are anywhere near as great as the models from say the A5 on up. The A1 and A3 are not that impressive to me. SF has changed their basic sound since Franco left the company, it is now more of the middle of the road than it was before. Franco's designs tend to be, at least to my ears, almost unbeatable. Yet, they can tip to the warm sound of the spectrum...again with gear that tends to lean that way. Magico's can never be said to be too warm! Since the SF's that I use are fronted either by a ss amp or by the aforementioned Jadis amps ( using KT150's and not KT120's) I think they are a very simpatico combo. Magico and Soulution are an interesting match up. I like the sound and I like the neutrality and detail...but I dont like the ease that the tweeter gets hot. 
Probably an ideal tweeter, and this is one that I think is pretty close to SOTA, is the YG billet dome..very impressive...and the best of both worlds, IMO.
The point that the SF's aren't as bright as the Magico's is spot on IMO.
Not true in this case. The SF are substantially brighter. You can argue with the HFN lab report if you wish. 
@mheinze So, you are going to argue that a silk dome/soft dome is substantially brighter than the Beryllium dome in the Magico..?? 
Ok, you win!~~  :0(
I believe that the term ‘brightness’ refers to speaker balance, not tweeter material.