Sonus Faber Concertino or B&W 805 or else

I'm looking to upgrade my speaker. My current system is Musical Fidelity X-DAC v3, X-PSU v3, and X-10 v3 feeding Arcam A-85 integrated with REL-R205 sub and B&W DM601 S2. Does anybody have any suggestion on whether I should go with Sonus Faber Concertino Domus or B&W 805 or others? I like to listened to jazz, acoustic, and any songs that have strong vocal performance. I love my Arcam because its warmth and musical. Please help me decide my next speaker. Thanks!
gdjohan
I have had both and also bought the Concerto's thinking they would better the Concertino's. I listen to light jazz and female vocals. Sold the 805's and the Concerto's and have never thought about parting with the Concertino's. I think there is better detail and low end on the Concertino's over the 805. The 805 is a great speaker but depending upon placement it will vary.
This has been my experience only, I am sure you will get different views.
Sonus Fabers are warm and romantic sounding, B&W is more "precise" sounding and analytica.

You'll hear more detail with the B&W, and the SF will make your worse recordings sound better.

I would guess you would prefer the SF
The combination of MF/A85 with B&w 805 would be dry and analitical..even for jazz music.The power of A85 is not enough for the 805.While the analog section of the Arcam is very good(I,m using their FMJ preamp,now for sale),their amps are not that good.I would choose Revel M22 monitors or upgrade the amp.