sonus faber auditor vs 804

Last week I saw some sonus faber speakers on display and decided to give them a listen. The sonus faber cermona auditor simply blew me away and now I am one confused soul :D having almost decided on the 804's. The mids of the auditor was AMAZING. What clarity! Only downside is the bass. Well, what can I expect from a 2 way book shelf right.

Now here is my problem...

1) Do I get the cremona auditor or the 804's? I know I know its ultimately my ears that will decide but can some people share some thoughts.
2) How can I increase the bass for the auditor? I am getting a velodyne sub too but will that match?
3) I am setting up an HT and I do not think the cremona auditor can be good front speakers because I cannot afford the sonus surrounds and center. So my plan is to use cheaper PSB speakers set for my HT and sonus for stereo. Does it make sense or would an 804, HTM and 600 surrounds do a better job for movies + music.
4) How is the sonus grand piano compared to the 804? That might be another option if the auditor becomes too complicated to set-up or too expensive.
5) how about the cremona floorstand? havent heard it since they do not have it in stock. How is it vs the auditor?

As you can see from my questions... I am one confused person ha ha ha.

Hope you can shed some light... BTW I will be using rotel 1080 200watt amp and 1055 as pre/pro.

Thanks
doodleboytoyb266

Showing 1 response by jrd351

it sounds like you looking for speakers that dig deeper in the 'real bass' dept...and the ones you have auditioned are not going to go there...they are however fine speakers, and should both produce great sounds...i would suggest listening to several full-range models before you purchase anything.