Sonus Faber Amati Tradition - How Many Watts Optimal?

Hi all,
I own a pair of SF Guarneri Evolution driven by a pair of Mcintosh MC75 MKIII and C22 and realized my room is too big for bookshelf. Just like many younger generation (I am 39) I like strong tight controlled bass while at the same time just like many audiophile I am always lusting for midrange to die for, so I have been lusting for Amati and last week during an audition in my local dealer I saw a brand new in box pair of Amati Tradition for a price I couldn’t refuse and I put a deposit. Now I am wondering about what amps I should drive my Amati Tradition with? I suspected it’s not an easy speaker to drive with 4 ohm impedance, sensitivity is quite high at 90db though, spec recommended 100-500 watts.

I like Mcintosh amps very much but I am not fanatical, initially I was thinking about driving the Amati in biamp while still utilizing my MC75 plus a pair more channel from new amps to save some dough but opinion seems to be divided in the middle regarding bi amping and it’s a big gamble for me to go bi amp considering the cost of extra cables.

What amp should I consider? I live in Indonesia so I don’t have much choice in regards of brands. I can easily source Mcintosh, Audio Research, Gryphon, Audio Note, Cary and some other more typical household brands. More exotic brands such as D’agostinos, Pass, T+A, Ayre and the likes are hard to come by and audition.

Lately I also been flirting with the idea of going integrated to keep cost down while keeping my previous system as second system and build an entirely new system around the Amatis, but I am still open to any suggestions because I know I will have difficult time explaining to my wife why I need two systems. LOL

Thanks in advance!
uwiikz
So with the Amati Tradition Homage speakers that I had with the Raven Reflection, I never had to turn the volume past say 1/4 plus.  Or in clock terms maybe 10 o'clock.  Very rarely I would play at 50% volume which basically the neighbors could hear it.   
That’s very assuring to know that your small Raven is enough and that information was exactly what I am looking for. I have decided to try the Amati with my existing setup first, it’s rated at 75 watts with many tests showing 100 watts actual output. 
I have the homage SF amari, and I run then with 2 mc 501s and they sound crisp and powerful.