Sonic Tonic fom the Tweek Geek

Well here is another great tweak that I recommend. Its called, "Sonic Tonic". By the Tweek Geek.

Sonic Tonic consists of a set of 4 bottles and will cost you $99 but boy do you get your money’s worth.
I placed the first 4 bottles on the power cords IEC ends on my PS Audio Dac, Bryston BDP-2, BSG QOL, and my DEQX Preamp. And then listened...
What I heard was a clearer soundstage, with improved vocals, deeper bass and increased dynamics.

I even tried them on my Video equipment; Samsung 85" UHD, Dish equipment, Oppo 205 and found an increased resolution that really made Tara Reid’s wrinkles pop in " Sharknado 5" !

I ended up buying a total of 20 of these bottles and now have them everywhere including on my Tube Amps and my Subs.
With a return guarantee you guys need to give these a try.

ozzy

128x128ozzy
Whoa! What? Hey, ozzy, easy big guy. I’m only trying to help you guys out. You’re acting a little slow on the old response times. Too much Fosters last night one assumes. Still confused? Think "quantum mechanics" the tweek dudes mentioned and the SR Black fuse. 
My most recent placement of the Sonic Tonic bottles has been one on each speaker at the binding posts lodged in between the speaker posts. (I have bi-wired posts)
Wow! what an improvement!
This is the best tweak bang for the buck that I have experienced.
ozzy

Tweek Geek and crystals (from their web site)
"My own experimentation began by placing large crystals of quartz, amethyst, tourmaline and other stones on top of cables, components etc. Most had next to no effect, some made me think there was a good improvement, only to determine later that it made the sound to bright and edgy. Not to mention looking like a crazy person to my family and friends.

I also learned that the process of evaluating the effect of crystals is a difficult process. This is why I also think that Crystal based products get a bad rap sometimes. Their effect takes time to develop, sometimes a few days to stabilize. Removing them from the room does not immediately remove their effect either. It appears the room itself needs time to "discharge" once the crystals are removed. Usually an hour or two. Up until I learned this I made too many snap judgements. Removing crystals and listening immediately afterward had me thinking that some made no difference. However, returning to the "un-crystallized" room hours later I would notice their absence. This was the cause of many re-evaluations."

>>>>>I’m heartened to hear that another tweak manufacturer has been experimenting with crystals. As he intimates, crystals are enigmatic and complicated. My Brilliant Pebbles, introduced at the London HiFi Show in 2003, were the first comprehensive crystal based products for audio applications. Power to the Pebble!

Note to self: why did Tweek Geek discuss crystals just before Sonic Tonic. Is Sonic Tonic crystal based? Is this really just a wannabe copy cat of my Micro Brilliant Pebbles for Interconnect connectors and speaker terminals? The first version of Brilliant Pebbles were, uh, crystals contained in small laboratory glass bottles. Coincidence? Hmmmmm..