Someone Know How To Set Up Spacearm?

I'm finding a black hole in the universe of how to set up Nottingham Space Decks, especially the Spacearm. All I've found is a very sparse manual for the deck, and a one-page thing about the arm. I did find the "Dealer Manual," which helps some, but does not define what the screws are. E.g. it talks about "arm lock screws" but there is no diagram that identifies which these are. I was able to discern which the VTA adjustment screw is, but the "grub screws in the arm pillar" are still not definite. Also, the screw in the top of the arm at the pivot has been tampered with although one of the drawings clearly states "DO NOT ADJUST...." I'm sure this can be rectified, but need some guidance. Someone here have some good info on how to do this job? Hope so, would be very much appreciative. I live in a rural area and am about 1,100 miles from the nearest dealer, so really out of luck!
anovak

Showing 1 response by toronto416

Call the manufacturer in the UK! They must be very practiced at guiding people over the phone given their sparse documentation.