SME IV, 309,used vs Origin LiveEncounter MK3cTonearm or Illustrious for J.A. Michell ORBE

Have an Orbe SE. I had a SME V and sold it. I need a new tone arm. I did like the bass on the SME but not sure what to replace it with. Can anyone with arm knowledge of these or REGA please fill me in?
jahatl513
Cart is a SoundSmith Zephyr III and will match a SME V well I believe. Also yes blind statements take the back seat I agree.
To be honest I was going to just use a JA Michell Technoarm "A", the second gen of Technoarm, but no real reviews on the "A". Since I had a SME V, like the vta and was ok with the sound. I also had at one time a heavily modified Rega 2xx series that sounded very fine but with out the deep bass and black nature of the SME which made the SME a hit. 
Post removed 
I have owned the OL Encounter and now a Illustrious mk3c.  Excellent arms with very balanced presentations.  In your application I would choose the Illustrious.
I like the SME and have owned one. I have an older OL - 1 Silver that is not as good as the SME. If you liked the SME before I would buy another SME.