Small Floorstander?

I'm looking for suggestions for a small floorstander that's small/light enough to be moved in and out for listening sessions. The listening position would be in the middle of at 25x20 space, so they would be far from the back wall. I'm looking for something balanced and on the warm side of neutral, hopefully not bass shy like a monitor. I use Herron M1A amps and I listen to all kinds of music from Jazz to Rap except not any rock. Budget is up to $5k used.
dhcod
I owned a pair of Preludes for years and they're a GREAT speaker (unique to the Silverline speaker line in that they use magnesium/aluminum drivers, unlike the "plus" version)...only sold them as I wanted a very high efficiency speaker to use with a relatively low output single ended amp...I did use this amp with the Preludes for a while though and it sounded tremendous within the amp's limits with them. I hated to sell 'em, but if I don't use things I like to pass them on. Alan Yun told me when I bought them that they sound more coherent single wired and he was absolutely correct. 
I've owned a pair for over a year now the ProAc DT8's would meet your requirements. 
The Proac DT8 are excellent also the Proac D20 .This are wonderful small standfloor speakers which can work fine on small space without the bass becoming overhang .