Small Floorstander That Uses Ribbon Tweeters?

I'm looking for a small floorstander that uses Ribbon tweeters instead of the conventional dome tweeter. This speaker must sound good in a small room, at low volume and within a close distance.

This speaker caught my attention, and seems to be what im looking for but are no longer being made - http://www.av-express.com/AV-Catalog/Loudspeakers/BG-Radia-Loudspeakers-Z-7-Tower-Speaker-Neo3-PDR-Tweeter-Cherry

Something similiar to this model would be ideal, maybe even better would be a two way design with more efficiency.

I will be using an Denon PMA-2000ivr intergrated amp ( for now) with is veeeery laid back. Although I plan to upgrade to a NAD 372/375bee/m3 in the near future.
dave123456
Others, which I have mostly not heard, but meet your requirements - The higher lines of Monitor Audio, Piega towers, Nolas, Coincident, entry level Martin Logans.
I have a pait of Monitor Audio PL200's in a 14 by 14 room and they have a ribbon tweeter. They have a beautiful and clear sound. I would not hesitate to recommend these to someone.
Don't forget the Dali lineup; their Icon; or Halycon speakers have a ribbon tweeter with a silk dome hybrid...great and open highs; beautiful cabinets, nice low end for the money....