Small But Good Sounding?

I have a JVC desktop cd system that I use in my bedroom as an alarm clock. It came with some very small JVC speakers that were very thin sounding. I am looking for a pair of small speakers that will sound good mounted on the wall. Any suggestions? The JVC puts out about 20 watts per channel.
denon53
Athena Technologies S.5 (part of Point 5 MkII home theater system) also comes with wall brackets.
Auratones....so small you can hardly see them....great sound for their size,good luck...
Thanks All! I think the TC-50 would be alittle too big but I have heard many wonderful comments about them. I will check on the other brands to see what I can find to suit my room.
Thanks Again.
Try the Radio Shack Presidian - just $40/pr. They are rear ported, but you can plug the port or drill another at top or bottom. Can't lose at that price - and they'll probably go down in Radio Shack's 'spring sale'.

Or just find some decent computer speakers with subwoofer (I recommend Creative Inspire T3000 2.1 System)

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?parentPage=search&cp=&productId=2104336&kw=presidian&tab=summary
Thank you all for your input. I'm going to go with the Athena Technologies S.5. I just picked up a pair on Ebay, still sealed, $130.00 I hope they sound as good as I've heard.

Thanks again to all you Audiogoners! You're great!

Denon53