? SITE UNSAFE ?

I am browsing AG and when select an ad to review it then shows I am logged on as another user? I logged of and back on and was ok for a bit. Then it happened again. I reported to AG. I am JBMAC75 not THEROBERT.
therobert
4-5 days, AG has been logging me off, or NOT know who I was, when I looked at the classified, and came back, to the forums.

Then said I was logged on and I wasn’t. Yup someone got a little worm causing problems, here. I’d say it was something other than, someone flipping the wrong switch.. The system is failing UNSAFE, very rare for network software. Sounds malicious in nature to me... Why would Netware, give someone else, your ID.. It wouldn’t EVER...
Just saying, It should let admin, work on it, if it failed, SAFE...

Not, "here is the launch codes, have a good time", so to speak...

I love it, they log on just ahead of me... Everything is fine.. Gotta love it..

JUST SAYIN’

Regards
That's it, bunker time.

Grab all the chickens, the rabbit, the goat and the dog. Leave the wife top side.. Teach them to mess with me..

She's meaner than hell, with a shotgun and a glass or two of  wine in her. 
110 lb of pure FEIST. 

Come on you, YOU, REDS!!! Catch me Irish arce, if ye can.... 

Now, Fader, quit praying, and start countin' the bullets...

Ask the Patron Saint "St. McStereo" to bless us with a good retro RED virus to clean up the mess... I figure a 20.00 ought to do it.

Maybe one "Our Fader", and a "Hail Mary" for good measure...

Amen, Admin :-)
We are still logging into other users's accounts today - 9/17. The site is not "Safe". I would encourage any of our regular customers to shop with us directly at tmraudio.com until this issue is resolved. 
If anyone gets logged in as me, go ahead and give yourself excellent feedback.
More to discover