Siren noise increasing in volume with Maze Audio Ref 4 Krell cryo power conditioner-wall.

This is only happens with my turntable to my Bryston MM phono stage. The siren sound got louder and higher in frequency. It freaked me out and I powered my system down. I put the stock power cord back on my Bryston BIT-15 power conditioner and powered up the system again and the siren noise was gone. 
The Maze power cord is a braided type cord. Apparently some type of feedback loop got started or some type of microphonics but why would this happen?

I may try swapping this Maze Audio power cord from the BIT-15 to my Bryston 4B2 and audition that, but now I am afraid that it will also induce a similar nasty potentially damaging feedback.

Honestly, my Linn LP12 turntable played through my Bryston MM phono stage connected to my Bryston BP26 amp is sounding pretty good other than the low gain compared with my digital sources which requires that I turn up the volume knob substantially for the analog source.

Thanks for reading and thanks for any help you can give.
masi61
That seems extremely strange for a high quality Bryston unit.Hasve you contacted James Tanner or Craig Bell?
On their forum, if you mention aftermarket power cords the responses to questions can be limited.
I’ll probably experiment some more and maybe email Bryston or Gary Dayton again.

speedskater
That seems extremely strange for a high quality Bryston unit.Hasve you contacted James Tanner or Craig Bell?
Why bother? The Bryston works fine - the problem is only evident when it's attached to the Maze power cable.