Single vs Bi-wire Speaker Cable

I'm going to purchase some AQ speaker cables, and am considering bi-wired AQ Robin Hood Zero vs full range William Tell Zero (with quality jumpers). The bi-wired RH is about $500 more expensive than the full range WT, but on a comparable basis, WT is the more expensive cable. Any thoughts on sound quality between the options I described above would be greatly appreciated.

sdw

@thyname "And I do use two speaker runs from my amp to my speakers. My amp has dual speaker taps."

One question and one answer follows:

1. Do you think two speaker runs are better than bi-wiring with one cable?

2. My amps are two PS Audio M1200 mono-blocks and my speakers are B&W 802/D2.

@sdw :

Do you think two speaker runs are better than bi-wiring with one cable?

Yes I do. Based on my own experiments, various speaker cable configurations. To my ears. Having said this, I have no measurements, or double blind tests to show to back this up 😂😉🤦‍♂️

What I have learned is that it is actually the midrange that deserves the main cable.  Now in almost all applications this means wire to the highs first, if you consider them high and low.

In a true three way speaker it is wiring to the "mid and highs' first then jumper to the lows.

In my system I  believe two identical wires of good quality are superior to one good cable and jumpers.