Simple copper speaker terminal jumpers? Lost my originals.

Can anybody recommend simple, but good quality, copper jumpers that bridge the bi-wire terminals?  I mean just the little piece of copper with the openings on each end.  I see the Cardas ones, but I don't understand how you can adjust them for the distance between the terminals, as they seem to be a solid piece.  Can they be bent a bit to make them fit?  Any other suggestions? 

The reason I'm asking is that I seem to have misplaced the original jumpers for my speakers and I found a set lying around the house that seem to have been from different speakers and don't really fit completely onto the terminal posts.  Also, they look more like brass than copper.  So, I'd like to try a different jumper.

Also, I currently have the cables connected to the HF terminals, but I saw on some threads here that people were connecting the cables to the LF terminals and jumping to the HF.  Which do you think is better, audio-wise? 
@ lprules1962

Thanks, I've been looking at that linked page several times today. I didn't see any adjustable ones there but will check that out.

Sometimes your speaker manufacturer will offer to send you replacements if they have them. Klipsch once mailed me a crossover and a set of binding posts at no expense.

The Cardas Jumpers "plates" you refrenced cannot be adjusted. I use Clear Day Cable custom 4 wire Silver Jumpers and Cardas Clear Jumpers when not biwiring. (I have a Cardas price catalog) 

These will fit your speakers:
The Cardas 11.5 awg jumpers are $150.00
The Cardas 9.5 awg jumpers are $210.00
The Cardas Clear jumpers are $350.00

Audioquest has some very inexpensive jumpers for $25.00 - see link
Audioquest also makes offers these- see link

If you decide to use the metal/brass "plates" for jumpers, I would suggest hooking your speaker wire to the high frequency posts and "jump down" to the low frequency posts. Your results may vary. 

Good luck, I hope this helps. 


Personally, I prefer to use very short lengths of the same cable that's running from amp to speaker.  Several manufacturers (e.g. Wireworld) make these as standard, and others (see above) will make custom lengths.  But it seems to make sense to me to use the same conductor.