Simple B&W Nautilus 804 Question

I just purchased a used pair of B&W Nautilus 804 Speakers. I am in the process of unpacking them. The seller is not available to ask. The instructions mention a transit clamp in the back of the speakers with no other notations. Is that the large screw like metal thing protruding from behind the top Kevlar driver? If so, do I completely remove it, or do I just loosen it. Thanks in advance for your help.
bowbow
There are specific instructions for this as it may be the transit screw or, more critically, the tensioning screw for the driver. I do not have the instructions with me now but, if you will repost with a better description of the screw, I will consult my docs later at home.
If you're referring ONLY to the black plastic cover plate with screw on the upper back of the speaker, remove it. Its function is to protect the portion of the midrange driver (which protrudes from the back) during transit.

Regards,

Randy
Still need more help. I have removed the large silver color screw, that is all. There is a big black plastic ring around where the screw went in. The manual sais the instructions are on the back of the speakers. Obviously removed. Must be when from the factory.