Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu
I wish I had a local dealer/retailer for MIT.
I feel they are a popular company, still making the Audio Show circuit.
The founder, Bruce Bisson, is an industry leader and visionary as well.
Current MIT products offer more of everything compared to normal wire.  Dynamics and low level detail are hallmarks of their design as well as correct tone and lack of distortion.  Joe Abrams at Equus audio is an invaluable asset for audio information and MIT CABLES!!

Closest to MIT is Transparent. Unsurprising, as, having been the distributor for MIT, and knowing the design, Transparent designed their own cable, much similar to the MIT sound, exceptions being the MIT designed cables extension further out in the high frequencies.  Of course, both have networked boxes on them! Nothing I have heard is similar to either company’s sound, which both have a powerful midbass band of frequencies, which is what makes for a truly "holographic" presentation. Shunyata can be similar to both as well, but not tonally as correct. Hard to beat MIT for sheer tonal colors, as I hear them in symphony and opera performances.

Just to be clear, I've owned and Demo'd a good number of AQ cables.  They are not superior to MIT designs by a long shot.  You will find overemphasis and a slight hardness in the AQ designs, especially the silver looms.  I currently use Oracle 3.5 cabling and it is breathtakingly far and above any other cable design I have owned or used on loan...and that's a ton of cables!  Perhaps those of you referencing MIT CABLES have not heard recent designs or have not used them properly or fully burned in.  
I had an Audioquest loom: Wel and Sky. Eventually I realized that that they sounded hard, etched, and cold. Gradually I replaced them all with MIT. No regrets.