Sim 5080 vs. LFD Mistral vs. M-F A3 vs. Cyrus?

In my never ending quest to know everything about stereo (that means I'm not buying these right now). Any thoughts on the SIM 5080. It got a great review in the latest What HiFi?. So what's the ULTIMATE $1,000-$1,500 solid state integrated.
I'm against Creek and Cambridge stuff after hearing them (they unnaturally emphasize certain instrument's / notes / frequencies).
I've found Musical Fidelity to be a bit warm and laid back but very neutral top to bottom. I've heard good things about Cyrus but don't even know if they are available in the U.S.
cdc
Hello Cdc,
I cant speak for the others but i had the Sim I-5080 for years before making a change. I tried many equally priced int. amps and always stayed with the I-5080. The only reason i changed is because i got a great deal on the Sim I-5 Moon. Hated to see the 5080 leave though but the I-5 Moon is there top of the line Int. amp and does have a better sound. Try to find a used 5080 on this site.
The MOON I-5 is clearly better than the Mistral. I have owned both and there is no comparison...however, this wasn't the 5080 but the more expensive Moon series.