Silverline Sonata?

Whats up with these speakers. I see alot of them for sale (demos/used). Are they good sounding like say a Snell Sound with the more forwardness of a wilson cub. Please give your insite.
chuck_cawthra

Showing 1 response by mp10019

I own a pair of silverline sonatas as well as I have auditioned a lot of speakers,and the Sonatas have a wonderful BIG sound they really make you feel like your at a LARGE,BIG,FABULOUS concert hall(RADIO CITY). Alan Yun himself speaks to you over the phone at the factory, thats real customer service. If you should need advise Alan is there to answer all your questions and offer any help, try that with a big Corporate Speaker Company. Alan Yun will remember your name and has knowlege of your particular speaker, again try that with a large Coporate speaker company. This man loves his craft/Speakers(This is like stepping back in time when everything was made by hand, by someone who really cared and loved what they were making). Not a single speaker leaves the factory without Alan Yun hearing and tweaking the speaker.What does this all say? Just give the Sonata's one listen they can speak for themselves, then liston to what some other speakers have to say. (PROBABLY NOTHING)!