Silver IC cable between Phono and Preamp

Hello Guys,

I'm thinking to buy 1.5mt RCA silver cable to connect my Grado PH1 Phono Stage to my Pass Labs X1
Now I have a 2mt. RCA Groneberg Quattro Reference, a very good european (Germany) copper ic cable but I'm curious to try a silver connection to get more detail , more refined hights and more "caramello" mids from my loved Grado Statement Master cartridge

Someone here could suggest me about good but not super-expencive Silver IC cables I could buy online without to sell my car?

Thanks in advance for your help
128x128curio

Showing 3 responses by mt10425

I've gone from really good contnuous cast copper to silver plated copper to okay silver to very good silver from my TT to the phono stage. What I learned was that the smaller the guage of wire (and also less wires), the less smearing I encountered. Now I use a single silver wire cable from MAC. It easily sounds the best with my system.
Sorry, I misread your post and answered about the wrong connection. As far as general I/C's go, I'm also a fan of Vampire Wire. The AI-II would serve your purposes as they are quite neutral with excellent tonality.
One last time trying to get it right. If you're looking for a terrific silver I/C at a great price, contact Steve @ My Audio Cables. He'll have what you want and You'll also enjoy dealing with him. It's a 10 day wait for the cables, but well worth it.