Siesmic Sink

Does anyone know who to contact to get spare parts for these units? Any help would be appreciated.
The distributor, Sounds of Silence has a website under that name.
Phill, Thanks. I called sounds of silence. They distribute Vibraplane. Any other thoughts?
I misread your post. Isn't Townshend still in business?
More to discover