Siemens -Halske 6922

I was wondering if any of you have had personal listening experiences with these babies in your rigs? I would appreciate a discription of the tube's signature, likes/dilikes, the whole nine... thanks, warren :)
128x128warrenh

Showing 2 responses by warrenh

Those highs scare me a tad--the leaning toward brightness part. Another killer tube that is close to the Siemens Cca or Siemens Halske, but maybe a tad mellower on top. Or at the worst: neutral
Nice Arahl. I was talking to another tube expert who has been explaining some very interesting things. Here's some of his points:
Siemens-Rohne Cca not nearly as good as Siemen-Halske
Siemens_Halske between 59 to 72 are the real deal and are the way you guys have described.
Andy (Bowman) was saying that, believe it or not, the Amperex Bugle Boy 6DJ8 (yes they did make that tube) is quite incredible. Liquid and toasty and a whole bunch of other accolades. Obviously listening and preferences are the way to go, so I will keep you posted with my tympanic experiences. Thanks again guys

Tvad, sorry for the aside e mail. I don't know what came over me. I forgot all about this thread.