Siemens CCa vs. Amperex PW 6922

Audio Note 300B amp with Dodd battery preamp and ASR Exclusive.

Has anyone had both at the same time and have some insight on which one would work with my system.

The Amperex PW seems high in price vs. the Siemens CCa GP.
128x128glory

Showing 1 response by gerrye123

"Did realjazzcat(aka tubemuseum) rip you off too Tvad? he's the only one I've been stuck by in 5 years of tube buying there."

Realjazzcat has ripped off MANY people. He would take standard tubes, gold-plate the pins and then pass them off as genuine factory premium tubes (Mullard 10M, 6922s and ECC803S).

He was the only one selling gold-pin Telefunken 12AX7s that did not have frame-grid plates. When confronted about this he made up all sorts of explanations including that they were a special military issue. When we further exposed his scam, including the fact that he purchased small quantities of gold bullion on eBay, he stopped selling them. Of course no one else ever sold them again.

He currently preys on tube newbies and foreigners (check his recent feedback) who can't read past the hype, BS or outright lies in his auction descriptions. Since they don't know better, they leave him positive feedback.

Many of you know that I have led the campaign to expose this scammer and I will continue to do so. His claims are outrageous and his prices are high. He's a CON MAN that is good at his craft my creating perceived value where none exists. Don't support this SCAMMER!

Gerry
P.S. He was also caught many times shill bidding his auctions. Of course eBay did nothing about it even though plenty of evidence was given. If you know anything about eBay, this is no surprise as they always support people who make money for them.