Shunyata or Synergistic for power conditioning?

Hi,
Please forgive me if this is not the correct topic location to post about power-conditioning since the two brands I am interested in are famous cable manufacturers.

Comparing "Denali" and "Powercell 12 UEF" ; anyone who has tried both and can share opinions?

i like open clear dynamic sound. Smooth high frequency is also important.
Thank you.
hamburger
Hi astewart,
Every item in my audio chain is plugged into the Niagara.  Nothing is directly from the wall.  TT, phono-amp, CDP, integrated-amp and a subwoofer (5 items).

Hi jay23,
"If you're happy with the sound, that's what counts."... Precisely! ;-)
Has anybody checked out the new PS audio p20? I’m just not sure the passive devices Ike the Demali do much for the quality of the power rather than just filtering it. 
A fellow Niagra 7000 owner here - I liked the improvement to sound that it made but loved it once I used the new AQ Thunder and now Hurricane cables - they should really sell these as a bundle offer as it unleashes the Niagra IMO.

3-d depth, breadth of sound stage and attack were obvious initial improvements. I am now hearing finer detailing, and micro transients which make the music live.

Have all my items plugged in  - SME 20/3, MBL 1621 Transport and Devialet 800 Dual Mono Amps. Did try the amps initially straight from the wall but preferred the sound when they were attached to the high current outputs of the Niagra - far more vibrancy and dynamism to the sound. I guess the Devialet likes having the 70 amp reserve the  Niagra holds for demanding passages of music as a hybrid AD amp?
Yes I heard especially Devialet takes a big advantage of the Niagara. How did it progress in your system after more burn-in time? I heard from Garth that a great power setup with their technology in power cords and Niagara get's it even more to another level with their Zero tech speaker cables. Starting with Robin Hood or William Tell. Has anyone also done a listening to them - mayben even in combination as mentioned?
I currently own a Devialet d1000 and have tested different power cords and power conditioners.
The first time I saw Synergistic Research I was very skeptical and thought it was marketing hype etc.
I did have the opportunity to audition 2 power cords SR atmosphere level 2 vs my Shunyata pythons.
Well !   The SR power cables never went back.
It is difficult to say what SR has done because they use many terms and different products not used in any other cables.

All I can say is that they really work.
The dynamics and clarity is there as well as a silent background.  The Devialets have never sounded so good.

I just received my Powercell 8 with atmosphere level 2 cord replacing my Hydra 8 with python cord.

I have shunyata in all my systems and have had them for over twenty years.

To my taste Synergistic Research Atmosphere level 2 and the power cell makes the music more enjoyable and realistic.  They are expensive but they are on another level.