Shun Mook Record Weight

Is Shun Mook still around? Where can i find one of these weights??
rwd
Any experience with the basis relex clamp compared to the Shun mook or others? I just grabed one from ebay since Raul recommended. I will just like to hear other opinions about it, its going to be my first clamp.
My husband was very fond of Bill Ying and traded records, etc., with him in the late 80s and through to, probably 2002 or so. I have his Shun Mook Record Weight/Clamp and perhaps 6 or 9 of the Diamond Resonators. I’m needing to downsize the system mow that my husband is gone so I’ve put the Well Tempered Table and the ML CLSs here on Audiogon. I’m replacing the system with easier to use, much smaller components and a new table. I have in mind, a Pro-Jet Debut Carbon table. In your opinion(s), will the Shun Mook be too heavy for the Debut Carbon table? And if I were to sell these items, which I believe do NOT have the branding but am certain that Bill would authenticate, what kind of price range would I be looking at? Your thoughts would be most welcome. ~ Alexis (username chrialex)
I met the Shun Mook guys briefly at the Vegas high end show in ‘97. I was a little embarrassed because there was a knock-off of their Mpingo disc sitting right in front of them on the floor. Ha ha. The Shun Mook Record Weight goes for $3200 new, so condition and provenance most likely influence value. The Diamond resonators came in four sizes, Original, Super, Ultra, and Giant was the largest. Condition probably enters into the value but I suspect they all bring a very good price.