Should i upgrade my Meridian 508.20 to 508.24?

System:Meridian 508.20 into an Audio Research LS-3 pre-amp via audioquest diamond interconnect;ditto on the interconnect into the Plinius 100 Mk III amplifier.The Plinius feeds Magnepan 1.6 speakers via bi-wired synergistic mk ii speaker cables.Lovan equipment stand.The plinius utilizes an NBS Master II powercable;the meridian utilizes a King power cable (which is a temporary fix,i intend to purchase a Purist Colussus II).All plugged into a Monster 2000 power strip.
I have not heard the meridian 508.24.I believe the upgrade price is approximately 600.OO.Thanks for your input,i am particularly interested in hearing from anyone who has upgraded. Any suggestions on a powercord for the meridian are also welcome.
mojo58

Showing 1 response by driver

Power cord suggestion is Stealth M-21. I have the 506.24 & am running all Stealth IC's & PC's except for one modified LAT. During my IC & PC upgrade path the Meridian just kept giving me more detail, less brightness, more air, etc., so I can only conclude that the information is available at the source & you just have to get it to you speakers.