Should I Sell My Jolida Tube for NAD 272?

Thinking of simplifying my system and selling my Jolida 302b in my Hifi only system and then buying NAD 270 or 272 in a all-in-one HT system to drive Totem Arros.

I'm reluctant to do this as right now I'm quite happy with Jolida & Arros. My AV Receiver is NAD T742 and for fun I just plugged in Arros and though sound was pleasant BUT it was no match for Jolida in terms of soundstage, tonal accuracy, overall musicality.

I have heard good things about 270/272, obviously amp is powerful enough but still I'm suspicious if it can match the Jolida in terms of "quality" of sound. Perhaps one big "pro" of switching NAD power amp is now I can biamp the Arros.

Any one have comments or recommentions
bonger

Showing 1 response by bonger

Thanks for tips guys,
I kinda new the answer already (& totally agree with what you guys said so far), I just wanted to hear it form someone else.

Music is #1 priority with occasional movie, I just thought I could save some space at home.

I'm going to Hong Kong end of this month and there maybe some deals on CAYIN tube amps, anyone know know anything about Cayin KT88?