Should I got full tubes or stick with hybrid amps?

I currently have a Jolida 1501. I like it but I think I have upgraditis. I originally bought it (hybrid) because I’m really sensitive to highs (get a headache). It’s been good to me and I can listen without fatigue.

To help with upgraditis, I just bought a Yamaha AS801 to try out and although it definitely sounds good and has nice detail it is creating a little fatigue for me. I’m still in the break-in period so this may smooth out a bit.  (I definitely like having bass/treble controls).

Thinking about picking up a full tube amp or another hybrid for comparison. I don’t know much about other manufacturers of tubes/hybrids.

What’s the difference (sonically) between a hybrid and a full tube amp? Any recommendations?

Thanks!!
soundchasr
@op  I have hybrid system and very pleased with it. No fatigue from listening at any volume level.  Aesthetix Atlas eclipse and Janus eclipse pre. I have the Romulus eclipse for CD & use the DAC for steaming digital. I have upgraded to tubes to nos amperex and Telefunken to get the sound most pleasing to my ears. If you can audition the atlas in your system, I’d encourage you to do so. 
Update:

I ended up auditioning several SS amps (Yamaha As2100, As801, Marantz PM8006).  Keeping the Marantz. Put the Jolida on eBay.  I will likely go back to tubes in the future but I'm pretty happy with the Marantz for the moment. 
Really surprised I traded in my Marantz because it was way too bright, now have Vincent SA31MK/ SP331MK, occasionally turn the treble up?