Should I Bi-Wire or Use Jumpers?

I recently upgraded my 7 year old Kimber 4pr to Speltz Anti-Cable and this made a huuuge improvement... but I want to take it to the next level.

I'm currently using a pair of PSB Stratus Mini's, which can be bi wired but only have one single run of anti-cable along with the stock jumpers in place. My Denon PMA 2000ivr also has a and b speaker outputs for bi wiring.

My question is - will it make any difference if I use a double run on Anti-Cable to bi wire vs. a single run with the addition of anti cable jumpers? The price difference between the two is only about $50.00 so this isnt a concern but jumpers would be slightly easier to manage.

Oh yeah, If my current speaker wire has spades, can I also use jumpers with spades? For example having two sets of spade connections in ony binding post ( speaker wire and jumpers) or will this degrade the sound? Maybe a better option would be banana plugs for the jumpers.
dave123456

Showing 1 response by br3098

Geez, another bi-wiring myth thread?

Can any of you you who insist that bi-wiring is advantageous please explain to me the physics behind how it is supposed to work?

Can any of you guys please explain to me why the effects of bi-wiring cannot be measured by an audio analyzer or any other test equipment that I am aware of?

Can any of you folks please educate me as to why there is not a single published double-blind test (to my knowledge) that confirms the sonic benefits of bi-wiring?

Just curious...