Short List of Amps I prefer over the Pass Labs XA25 or INT 25

I am anxious to see what comes.

If your response includes the word "But" please restrain yourself.
chorus

Showing 4 responses by avanti1960

@riaa. no padded cell here. rogue products are highly rated by stereophile currently class A and anything but garbage. my tube pre amp and tube power amp has that elusive combination of dynamics, high output, huge soundstage, transparency and world class refinement at an affordable price.
they are currently unable to keep up with demand and are building a new production facility.  

tried to listen to a pass amp at last AXPONA.   unfortunately their display was static and visual only.  most unusual at an audio show and highly disappointing.  
i see a lot of them listed for sale, dis-proportionately so.  compared to the bigger players i have heard incl. jadis, parasound halo, mac ss and tube, esoteric, luxman a and ab, rega, hegel, line magnetic, primaluna, marantz, yamaha, bat, raven audio, cary ss and tube, manley, nad and more the only one i would take over my rogue audio integrated and seperates would be esoteric. 
The XA25 must be pretty good, only 6 out of 95 actually answered the question and it wasnt stated in a few of those posts that they had heard the Pass amp to make their answer somewhat legitimate.