SHL5+, Zu, Orangutan?

Hello, looking for advice or at least a good discussion.  I currently own SHL5+ run by a pair of MC275s.  The only source is an Esoteric K-07, no pre.  I love these Harbeths, but I am always wondering what else there is.  Additionally, I used to have them run by a Pass XA-30.8, which I think was probably the best amp for them.  The MC275s seems to run out of gas on very dynamic recordings. Anyway, I heard Zus a few years ago and was blown away by their realism and presence, particularly at low volume.  I have also always been intrigued by Orangutans.  I heard them at APOXNA and they were lovely.  My room is 16'x11' with 9' ceilings, 3 drywall walls and 1 brick.  I listen to rock:jazz:classical.  I am hesitant to start buying and changing and selling etc, but I always have that itch.  Should I try some Zus or the Orangutan?  Will they even work in my room?  Keep the Harbeths and go back to a Pass?  Or just enjoy what I have?  Thank you.
tswisla
I read that changing tubes in the MC275s was not beneficial.  Did you have a different experience?
YMMV but I have owned 275’s and SHL5’s but at different times. I presently own O96’s.

I was initially drawn to the 275’s because of the texture it imparted and over time that texture subjectively became mildly grainy to me. The SHL5’s are nice (Ive never experienced the plus version). I don’t know if the running out gas impression is the Mac or the Harbeth but I would consider a very nice a or a/b solid solid state amp if its the Harbeth’s you are trying to match to. The upper end on the SHL5 is not their best effort (when compared to, say their 30.2’s). What is it you are trying to build from? The amp or the speakers?

I was always building from the Harbeths, but I don’t know anymore. They really limit amp choices. After hearing the Zus and the Orangutans, I am intrigued. I only worry how it will sound once I get them home... 
@tswisla I haven't met an amp that didn't respond to tube rolling. Of course, there's always the possibility that you do not hear an improvement depending on tube choice.