Shipping speakers

Can anyone recommend a reliable and economical shipping or freight company that can safely pack, pickup, and ship speakers that weigh about 150lbs that don't have their original boxes or crates from Maryland to Rhode Island?
philpp
Fun fact about UPS:  If you ship from a UPS Distribution Center they have there own insurance but if you use a franchise outlet or a UPS Store they have other insurers which causes most to the claim problems. This information is slightly dated but can be verified with a quick call to UPS proper. 
Get a quote from U Ship.You might get the speakers there in one day.
You can supervise the loading and the buyer at the other end can supervise the unloading and get them delivered directly to the desired location.It would be a good idea to wrap them in plastic and specify the fragile nature of the speakers and that you will need them wrapped in blankets and secured within the truck or trailer ...and take a lot of pictures. Knowing how these shippers work your speakers will among other items to be dropped off,that is how you get a good price from these independent shippers. You might get them delivered for two hundred dollars or even less if you get someone who is going that route and has room.I would call it an option,might even call it an adventure.Good Luck.
Just use the US Postal Service; they go almost everywhere almost every day. It’s why they lose so much money each year. Nobody else could do this.
Having used all flavors of shipper over my 17 years as a Fire Commissioner -- and the Fire Dept. deals with a LOT of unusual, unwieldy, heavy shipments for all kinds of Fire tools & implements -- I can say that UPS is near the bottom.   FEDEX in my experience much better.   But for a heavy shipment that requires LTL (tractor trailer) shipment, there are any numbers of companies that do this, including transportation brokers who will help find the most cost-efficient options.   Locally, we use J.B. Hunt, a national shipper, who has a depot about 15 miles fron us.   Last 2 times, I used them to ship a fire pump (maybe 400 lbs) and a large air compressor (about 250 lbs).   

Jim