Shindo and Coincident

To coincident TE 2 owners (or any coincident owners)
Any experience with Shindo gear - specifically the Cortese?
This is all about my recent infatuation with SE amps.
My Yamamoto A-08S seemed overwhelmed, but there were moments of pure palpable midrange bliss. My Manley neo 250 in triode just does not reproduce that magical feeling. So I am thinking either Frankenstein, Art Audio, or most intriguing of all - Shindo Cortese. Please respond if you can enlighten me.
128x128das
Hello,

I don't know what your budget is.. but I second the suggestion of Wyetech. I know that Roger has (or had) Coincidents at his home. I have a Topaz 211C.
So far I have nods for Canary, Wavelength, and Wyetech labs. Still no word on Shindo, Art Audio or the Frankensteins. This should be a very instructive thread for me and anyone vested in the Coincident TE2 and SET amps. Please keep your thought coming.
I have an Art Audio Gill Signature Power amp ( 16 watts ) with Art Audio VP1 Mark II preamp and I could not be happier. I bought used and had contacted the owner of the company before I purchased; he could not have been more helpful. I have had the Canary preamp but it had no tape loop and no mute which I like to have. If you looked at the Canary next to the Art Audio you would think it would be a a better sounding unit. Once you listen I was drawn back to the Art Audio. If I were to move out of the Art Audio family it would take an extremely good deal and then I would probably end up back with an Art Audio in the future. Call Joe at Art Audio he is more then willing to give his advice. I am a very satisfied user.
I have a Shindo Monbrison and I have spoken with Jonathan Halpern the importer of Shindo on several occasions and know him to be a thoroughly responsible, ethical "good guy." It seems to me that he may be getting a bad rap here for no good reason. I must say however that if we are talking about gray market gear that would be a dfferent situation and I would not expect there to be any support for the product.
I agree with Aronsss, this thread is about gear synergy not a certain distributors reputation. Let us assume I will purchase new from a dealer. Has anyone head coincident speakers with those beautiful Shindo amps?